extured pattern for improved grip and performance. Improved stretch, comfort and dexterity over vinyl and poly gloves. These gloves are powder free, 100% latex free and appropriate for people with latex allergies or sensitivities. They are USDA approved for food use, making them a safe and convenient choice.
About TPE Gloves
* Keep your hands clean: Use them for daily protection, food handling, house cleaning, dyeing hair, pet care, painting and more.Keep dirt, odors and liquids from making unwanted contact with your hands.
* Superior hybrid material: Made with TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer), which is a type of plastic-rubber hybrid with a special molecular structure that allows for high stretchability and high tear-resistance. Our anti-slip design allows for a secure and reliable grip - no matter the task.
* Comfortable: Made from a balanced mixture of rubber and plastic, a smooth texture provides maximum wearing comfort. Their ambidextrous design allows for a very easy and fast on and off. After one use, simply discard of the gloves for a quick and clean disposal.
* Excellent value, higher quality gloves: Not to be confused with LDPE gloves, which contain no rubber, thus giving them a lose fit. They are much less elastic, harder to open and wear (because they stick together).
* A glove for everyone: Latex-free/Powder-free & available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.